A 50% deposit is due when making a reservation. The balance, plus tax, is due upon arrival and may be paid by cash, check, Traveler’s Check, or credit card.
There is a $35.00 service charge for individual reservations cancelled more than 30 days in advance (group reservations the fee is $35 per unit cancelled.) For reservations cancelled less than thirty days in advance, the deposit will be refunded to the extent the reservation is re-rented, less the service charge.
For the safety and health of all our guests, smoking is not allowed in any of our buildings. The use of open flames such as candles and incense are not permitted.
Check-in: 3 – 7 p.m. (unless otherwise arranged.) Please make your plans so you do not arrive before 3pm.
Check-out: by 10:30 a.m. (unless otherwise arranged.)
Breakfast is only for B&B guests.
Four Lodge guest rooms – private baths.
Nine spacious log cabins.
Seven cabins available during winter season.
Credit cards accepted.
One cabin wheelchair friendly.
Pets allowed in cabins only ($15.00 /pet/ day.) Sorry, no pets in Lodge cabin.
No phone in rooms or cabins.
TV available in Lodge Cabin, Barn, Beaver Lodge, Prospector, Cinnamon Bear and Rinker only.
Limited internet access near Main Office
ADA Compliance Policy
10764 East State Highway 82
Twin Lakes, CO 81251
Owners: John & Becky Alexander
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://mount-elbert.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features here.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
This lodge website for Mount Elbert is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
Property Accessibility Features
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- Service Animals Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- We have one cabin that is wheelchair accessible. That cabin is the Rinker Cabin
- Service Animals Allowed. Certification documentation is required.
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Grab Bars in Shower with a Shower Seat (The Cabin is the Rinker Cabin)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support